Города и регионы Города и регионы
информационная справка, статистические данные

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Dobry stomatolog w Radomiu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Города и регионы Forum Index -> Запорожская область
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ucyxep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Dobry stomatolog w Radomiu Reply with quote

Not long after Donald Trump earned the 2016 Presidential Selection a fellow think tanker type was so dumbfounded that he mentioned to me; "Lance what everyone is trying to process is how a personal campaign depending on lies and hate speech could be successful in the most sophisticated economy in history. inches Of course, such a statement in and of itself shows just how out-of-touch this gentleman really is. You see, the lies and hate conversation actually came from the other side constantly calling Radom polecany dentysta the right "racists" and all sorts of other derogatory things and laying to the public while their personal emails showed how they really felt and what the left really was up to.

You see, I reiterated this to my acquaintance and explained: I don't believe for a minute that Donald Trump's campaign was according to 'lies and hate speech' rather I noted the way the left-main-stream media attempted to brand him that way by taking his comments out of context or using endless innuendos and strawman arguments - which only divides our population alongside party lines. The remaining is very good at calling people 'racist' and even on social media platforms I actually cannot tell you the number of times I've been called a racist on Youtube . com comments, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other discussion forums. Inside fact, I assume that the left called people on the right 'racist' one too many times, which is why everyone obtained out to vote against them.

There isn't something racist about talking about Radical Islam, illegitimate strange crime, creating a wall, or putting a left-wing persnickety hater in their place with a taste of their own medicine - truly they have it coming (dish it away, but can't appear to take it). The left laughed at us, bullied and teased us, and has constantly called us names - they continue to, even after this election has already been won.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Города и регионы Forum Index -> Запорожская область All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: